Vintage Rose Wallcovering
We recommend to order wallpaper sample first to familiarize with color, texture and application of the material before committing to a large order.
Note that the final color of the wallpaper may vary slightly from the sample as the printed paper may come from a different print batch. For this reason, we recommend ordering full wallpaper order at once to avoid color variation.
Peel & Stick has woven canvas texture; self-adhesive.
Pre-Pasted Paper has smooth texture, thin, and comes with adhesive on the back of paper that's activated by water.
Non-pasted Thick Paper has stipple/pebble texture, and requires traditional wallpaper application with paste. Made of 32% recycled material and highly breathable. This paper is great environmental choice.
All materials are PVC-free, phthalate-free, formaldehyde-free, vinyl-free and lead-free. We use Greenguard certified water-based latex ink for print, save for nurseries and schools. Each order carefully crafted, printed and cut in USA.
Helpful Ordering Information
• Peel & stick and pre-pasted materials are considered removable. Non-pasted material is considered traditional and designed to stay on for longer periods of time.
• Wallpaper will not stick nicely to highly textured walls. The most allowable texture is ‘orange peel’. We cannot guarantee the wallpaper will stay on a textured wall or if applied to anything other than walls.
• Order full wallpaper at once rather than ordering a piece and coming back for more. The color variation may occur due to large volume print, as the new piece will come from a different batch.
• Seam will be present after the wallpaper is applied. We print with an overlap of about 0.5” to allow for a repeat of the pattern across the wall.
• Each wallpaper is custom printed to order. Due to the custom nature of each product, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
• Peel & Stick and Non-Pasted Traditional materials will work best for a bathroom.
• Use of primer for walls is optional. Apply paper to very clean walls for the best stick.
• Need custom size? Contact us for assistance. Be sure to send your measurements of width and height in inches. Sketches and photos also help!