SELECT FROM OUR NEW, DISTINCTIVE AND VIBRANT COLOR PALETTES
Wondering Leopard Wallpaper
I was so impressed with the quality of this paper! Our installer asked me where we purchased it from because he was also impressed with the quality. Our bathroom/laundry room was completed with this Dusty Blue Foliage wall covering. The company was also very responsive to my questions and easy to work with.
As always, Green Plant wallpaper is the best peel and stick paper I've used. This pattern is so unique with great, vivid colors. I'm rating it 5 stars for that, but also in addition to the customer service. I love how I was able to customize the pattern size to fit my unique space (it was a small nook, so I wanted the pattern size closer to the sample size), and the customer service team even sized the actual roll to better fit my final measurements given how small the dimensions were. So awesome!
The fabric arrived in a timely manner. I was so happy when I opened it- it was a nice home dec quality weight, and the design was just as clear and vibrant as what is shown on the website. Beautiful colors! Very pleased with my purchase.
I love the quality, design and color of this paper. I’ve ordered dozens of samples from different companies and like this the best. I appreciate the smaller scale sample so I can see the overall design (unique to Green Planet) but I’ll also need to see the real scale in order to make a decision. Hopefully my search is finally over.
Beautiful! I may ask for a couple of samples scaled differently.
Absolutely love this wallpaper. I purchased the peel and stick and at 6 months pregnant I installed it with ease. I receive an insane amount of compliments on the print.
Floral Pattern Wallcovering
I only ordered samples but they came quickly and were exactly what I needed. I ordered the samples in the actual wallpaper pattern size. It worked for me but some people may need to see the overall pattern. I was looking more for color choices. PERFECT! I'll get my order in soon as I'm not quite ready for the wallpaper.
I started with just one wall in the kitchen that touch the next wall by 2" It was a good stopping point. But we liked the wallpaper so much that we ended up papering the whole wall. Because of the paper pattern it wasn't an easy order especially since we worked from right to left instead of the left to right like they encourage.
They were very helpful in getting the paper to match with giving them measurements and pictures. We just finished it last night and it is beautiful. The next time I am looking for peel and stick wallpaper - I will buy from Green Planet.
This paper is easy to work with and the pattern is beautiful. It matches the color scheme throughout my home. We put up one panel and then realized we loved it so much we are going to order another panel to finish the wall.
I just got my peel and stick wallpaper, and it’s gorgeous! Tatiana was so helpful, working with me to get the scale exactly right. And it even arrived several days early! I couldn’t be happier with my purchase, and will absolutely recommend you to my friends and family.
The colors are perfect for an island oasis !!!
The sample is nice but a bit smaller than I was expecting
FAQ & Important Ordering Information
Don't see your question? Email us with your inquiry at email@example.com.
What kind of wallpaper do you offer?
We offer peel&stick and pre-pasted wallpaper. Our peel&stick material has light canvas texture, and it is a client favorite. The pre-pasted is paper with glue on backing, that's activated by water. We consider pre-pasted material to be easiest to match pattern with.
What is the best way to order?
We recommend to follow these steps:
1. Order samples/apply to your wall.
2. Measure the width and height of your wall in inches.
3. Use our wallpaper calculator to determine how many wallpaper rolls/panels you need. Still uncertain? Contact us. (manual calculator: divide your width measurement in inches by 25 and round up the final number; make sure to add at least 5" to your height).
4. Place an order via our website and plan installation with a helper. Professional installation recommended, however, a lot of our clients are able to put up the wallpaper themselves!
Do you accept returns?
Each wallpaper is custom and printed to order. For that reason, returns or exchanges are not accepted.
How quickly do you ship?
From the time of the order date, we ship the wallpaper within one week. Samples are shipped within 1-4 days.
Any other things I need to note about ordering?
1. We recommend ordering full wallpaper at once, rather than ordering one panel, receiving it, and ordering more. Since we change inks and calibrate frequently, slight color variation occurs in most designs.
2. A seam is present after the wallpaper is applied. We print with approx 0.5" overlap, to allow for beautiful repeat and match of pattern across the room.
3. Our prints may be used not only as wallpaper, but as furniture liners on cabinets and drawers, kitchen backsplash and more (you create it)!